The material on this site (texts, photos, audiovisuals, software) is protected under the laws in force on copyright, patents and intellectual property. The trademarks and names of entities, organizations and companies mentioned on the site they belong to their respective owners or owners and may be protected by patents and / or copyrights granted or registered by the competent authorities.
Use of the site
The texts on the site are freely usable if for cultural and non-profit purposes: it is requested to clearly mention the source of origin, any authors of the text, the update dates and the relative url for download, unless otherwise indicated, it is freely and free of charge provided that it is not used for profit or for the achievement of illegal purposes. In no case the International Institute for Archival Science of Trieste and Maribor will be held responsible for damages of any nature caused directly or indirectly by accessing the site, by the inability or impossibility of accessing it, by the use of interactive tools, by the use of the information contained therein.
It is possible to report any inaccuracies or errors regarding data and information on the site to the e-mail address of the International Institute for Archival Science of Trieste and Maribor.
Access to linked external sites
The International Institute for Archival Science of Trieste and Maribor declines all responsibility for the content and updating of the sites accessible from the links on this site.
Collection of personal data
Personal data of the following types may be collected, stored and used:
1. information regarding the device, including IP address, geographical location, type and version of the browser and operating system in use;
2. information regarding visits and the uses of this site, including the web page of origin (referral), the duration of the visit, the pages visited and the navigation paths within the website;
3. information provided when registering on the website, such as your e-mail address;
4. information provided when creating a profile on our website, such as your name and email address;
5. information relating to any communication sent to us via e-mail or through this website, including the content and metadata of such communications;
6. any other information or personal data you send to us.
Use of personal data
Personal information sent through this website will be used for the purposes indicated in this statement or in the relevant pages of the website:
1. the management of the website and activities;
2. personalization of the website for the benefit of the user;
3. access by the user to the services available on our website;
4. the sending of e-mail notifications specifically requested by you;
5. the management of requests and complaints from you, your actions in relation to our website; 6. the maintenance of the security of our website and the prevention of fraud;
Personal data retention
The personal information processed will be kept for a period not exceeding what is necessary for the institutional purposes envisaged.
Personal data security
1. All reasonable technical and organizational precautions will be taken to avoid any event of loss, misuse or alteration of personal information.
2. The personal information provided is stored on secure servers (adequately protected by passwords and firewalls).
Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices adopted by such third parties.
Please notify us of any corrections or updates to be made to the personal information in our possession.
1. in Internet Explorer (version 10) it is possible to block cookies using specific management settings that replace the basic configuration, by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced” ;
2. in Firefox (version 69) it is possible to block all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security” section, “Content blocking”, select “Custom”; here select the “Cookies” box and in the relative drop-down menu choose “All cookies”;
3. in Chrome (version 77) it is possible to block all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on “Settings”; on the left, select “Advanced”, “Privacy and security”, then click on “Site settings”, “Cookies and site data”; finally, disable the option “Allow sites to save and read cookie data”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.